Skip to main content

Recovery Session

If you're at the end of a migraine attack, and feel able to, feel free to go to a creative class.
I was at a creative writing class yesterday, I forgot i was even ill (days before).

From Tuesday, I have been battling a migraine attack, this was a bad one, as I am here saying this today. It has subsided - only a mild headache. he one that should be a headache, is here today.
I am able to type this.

I have to be looking for work, so, that happened on Tuesday. I could feel myself, about to become ill, so I stopped my searches, and did what I could on the road, a few minutes. I tried an hour, of job search, and that was it.

I am unable to get anything, for the migraines and headaches at the moment - due to the costs. I have to wait until next week to be honest. But, think of this, as dealing with this, for a month now - the waiting. So, to say this, I would like you, to imagine, the pain I must be feeling.
I have to do the natural things of:

- staying away from bright lights
- being calm, as I might have said before.
- concentrate on something else - i did reading, Youtube, and now, creative writing (class)

Just somethings, that I feel able to manage. To question this, I still don't understand, where there is a cost, on someone, to feel better in themself, in their day, and just to feel normal, even if it was for a day.
Imagine years, of stress, someone telling you to do something you can't do 100%, and all the load of, just the money, behind a natural condition, that occurs, in many of people...? And there is so much, more, that I continually to see, and hear.
found here/others:[link]

I still don't get it. But, it does not help the pain people are in. Let alone my own.

That's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Problem, One Appointment

Img : [ link ]  This 2019 have been, unmanageable, whether it is the heat, or just wanting to live - sounds dramatic, otherwise it is needed. I do not know what is happening, but there is (I suffer with) multiple health problems, that only one can be talked about, for each appointment...? For the past weeks, - I do not want to talk about this, other than that, I might as well -, I have been going to appointments, - I guess - booked ones, I had to go to the clinic, all the time - walk into. - my mind is going, all over the place at the moment. I wanted to express this, because I do not know what to do (takes to long, to solve whatever I have) , or whether there is a multiple appointment, that can be booked nowadays. I do not. to want to count, how many illnesses I have (mental state, and no stable help), although for this blog, I have three (just severe. none manageable ones mentioned). Well known is - Migraines, anxiety and depression. I was taking things for them, howe

Neglect or Un-Seeable...?

As i sit here, suffering from seizues, from a bad medical suggestion attack, reaction, bad reaction, i am thank ful. I am just wanting to message now, just to ease my mind. it is making it tesnse. If you see this, nay you be well in yourself, and read the labels carefully, before you do. I have difficulty understanding words.  should have asked for help. My faulkt. No stress.

Where To Start ...

Inspired From: Posting V Projects: Blogging: TO JUST BLOG - UPDATE : I wanted to blog today, so here it is. Now I forgot what i was going to put. I came across thinking, whether to do a health diary, just... THIS IS A TITLE ABOUT HEALTH - where is my at health today...?